Wednesday 15 May 2013

Guiseppe Zanotti, Gold Wave Pumps








This is not difficult for a girl to fall in love heels. I think it is easier to fall in love with shoes and shoes at least one man is not going to deliver, as Carrie Bradshaw would say, "Man, I know, but shoes, shoes I know." Shoes always and forever have a special place in the heart of a woman, but the most exciting and challenging task is to find special shoes, you can refer to your soul mate! I think every woman out there has their favorite pair of high heels, of course, sometimes flirting with other heels, but always came back to our soul sister shoes. Today, I write about my shoe soul mate to be "Gold Wave" by Giuseppe Zanotti sandals, these are shoes that never stop looking. Beautiful golden waves is what adds to the incredibly fascinating elegance beauty, uniqueness, reports and luxury. They give you more confidence in going up to heaven, and like Marilyn Monroe would say "Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she conquer the world." So, who needs diamonds when you can have shoes that raise your spirits and add a brilliant shine in your eyes is as bright diamond there.




0 comments: